Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:38:17 -0700

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit 60c1b3e25728e0485f08e72e61c3cad5331925a3:

  ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Fix SPI_STM32_QSPI support (2019-10-04 10:18:55 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 86ec2e1739aa1d6565888b4b2059fa47354e1a89:

  ARM: dts: stm32: relax qspi pins slew-rate for stm32mp157 (2019-10-25 08:18:23 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

A slightly larger set of fixes have accrued in the last two weeks.
Mostly a collection of the usual smaller fixes:

 - Marvell Armada: USB phy setup issues on Turris Mox

 - Broadcom: GPIO/pinmux DT mapping corrections for Stingray, MMC bus
 width fix for RPi Zero W, GPIO LED removal for RPI CM3. Also some
 maintainer updates.

 - OMAP: Fixlets for display config, interrupt settings for wifi, some
   clock/PM pieces. Also IOMMU regression fix and a ti-sysc no-watchdog
   regression fix.

 - i.MX: A few fixes around PM/settings, some devicetree fixlets and
 catching up with config option changes in DRM

 - Rockchip: RockRro64 misc DT fixups, Hugsun X99 USB-C, Kevin display
 panel settings

... and some smaller fixes for Davinci (backlight, McBSP DMA), Allwinner
(phy regulators, PMU removal on A64, etc).

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (2):
      ARM: dts: logicpd-torpedo-som: Remove twl_keypad
      ARM: dts: imx6q-logicpd: Re-Enable SNVS power key

Andrey Smirnov (2):
      ARM: dts: am3874-iceboard: Fix 'i2c-mux-idle-disconnect' usage
      ARM: dts: vf610-zii-scu4-aib: Specify 'i2c-mux-idle-disconnect'

Anson Huang (5):
      soc: imx: imx-scu: Getting UID from SCU should have response
      ARM: dts: imx7s: Correct GPT's ipg clock source
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Use correct clock for usdhc's ipg clk
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Use correct clock for usdhc's ipg clk
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: Use correct clock for usdhc's ipg clk

Baolin Wang (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update the Spreadtrum SoC maintainer

Bartosz Golaszewski (1):
      ARM: davinci_all_defconfig: enable GPIO backlight

Douglas Anderson (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Fix override mode for rk3399-kevin panel

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_DRM_MSM

Florian Fainelli (2):
      Merge tag 'tags/bcm2835-maintainers-next-2019-10-15' into maintainers/next
      MAINTAINERS: Remove Gregory and Brian for ARCH_BRCMSTB

Heiko Stuebner (1):
      dt-bindings: arm: rockchip: fix Theobroma-System board bindings

Hugh Cole-Baker (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix Rockpro64 RK808 interrupt line

Jernej Skrabec (2):
      arm64: dts: allwinner: a64: pine64-plus: Add PHY regulator delay
      arm64: dts: allwinner: a64: sopine-baseboard: Add PHY regulator delay

Lucas Stach (1):
      arm64: dts: zii-ultra: fix ARM regulator states

Marek Behún (1):
      arm64: dts: armada-3720-turris-mox: convert usb-phy to phy-supply

Maxime Ripard (2):
      dt-bindings: media: sun4i-csi: Drop the module clock
      ARM: dts: sun7i: Drop the module clock from the device tree

Olof Johansson (11):
      Merge tag 'mvebu-fixes-5.4-1' of git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.4/devicetree-arm64-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'omap-for-v5.4/fixes-rc3-signed' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-5.4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'v5.4-rockchip-dtsfixes1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../mmind/linux-rockchip into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'davinci-fixes-for-v5.4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../nsekhar/linux-davinci into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.4/devicetree-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.4/devicetree-fixes-part2' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'sunxi-fixes-for-5.4-1' of https://git.kernel.org/.../sunxi/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'omap-for-v5.4/fixes-rc4-signed' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.5/maintainers' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes

Patrice Chotard (1):
      ARM: dts: stm32: relax qspi pins slew-rate for stm32mp157

Peter Ujfalusi (1):
      ARM: davinci: dm365: Fix McBSP dma_slave_map entry

Pragnesh Patel (1):
      media: dt-bindings: Fix building error for dt_binding_check

Ran Wang (1):
      arm64: dts: lx2160a: Correct CPU core idle state name

Rayagonda Kokatanur (1):
      arm64: dts: Fix gpio to pinmux mapping

Simon Arlott (1):
      mailmap: Add Simon Arlott (replacement for expired email address)

Soeren Moch (3):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix RockPro64 vdd-log regulator settings
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix RockPro64 sdhci settings
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix RockPro64 sdmmc settings

Stefan Wahren (3):
      MAINTAINERS: Add BCM2711 to BCM2835 ARCH
      ARM: dts: bcm2835-rpi-zero-w: Fix bus-width of sdhci
      ARM: dts: bcm2837-rpi-cm3: Avoid leds-gpio probing issue

Suman Anna (2):
      ARM: OMAP2+: Plug in device_enable/idle ops for IOMMUs
      ARM: OMAP2+: Add pdata for OMAP3 ISP IOMMU

Tero Kristo (1):
      ARM: dts: omap5: fix gpu_cm clock provider name

Tony Lindgren (6):
      ARM: omap2plus_defconfig: Fix selected panels after generic panel changes
      Merge tag 'fix-missing-panels' into fixes
      ARM: dts: Use level interrupt for omap4 & 5 wlcore
      Merge tag 'wlcore-fix' into fixes
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix watchdog quirk handling
      Merge branch 'watchdog-fix' into fixes

Vasily Khoruzhick (1):
      arm64: dts: allwinner: a64: Drop PMU node

Vivek Unune (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Fix usb-c on Hugsun X99 TV Box

 .mailmap                                           |  1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml          |  4 +--
 .../bindings/media/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml    |  9 ++----
 MAINTAINERS                                        |  9 +++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3874-iceboard.dts              |  9 +-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi-zero-w.dts           |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2837-rpi-cm3.dtsi             |  8 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6-logicpd-som.dtsi            |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7s.dtsi                       |  8 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-torpedo-som.dtsi         |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-droid4-xt894.dts           |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-common.dtsi          |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-var-som-om44-wlan.dtsi     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-board-common.dtsi          |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap54xx-clocks.dtsi             |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157-pinctrl.dtsi          |  8 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20.dtsi                   |  5 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-scu4-aib.dts           |  2 ++
 arch/arm/configs/davinci_all_defconfig             |  1 +
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v6_v7_defconfig               |  1 +
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig               | 12 ++++----
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm365.c                      |  4 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c                 | 11 +++++++
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.dts  |  9 ++++++
 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-sopine-baseboard.dts  |  6 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64.dtsi      |  9 ------
 .../dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-pinctrl.dtsi    |  5 +--
 .../arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray.dtsi |  3 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a.dtsi     | 36 +++++++++++-----------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi          |  6 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi          |  6 ++--
 .../arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-zii-ultra.dtsi |  4 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi          |  4 +--
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-turris-mox.dts    | 13 ++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-kevin.dts  |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-hugsun-x99.dts |  4 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dts  | 12 +++-----
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                              | 18 ++++++++---
 drivers/soc/imx/soc-imx-scu.c                      |  2 +-
 40 files changed, 145 insertions(+), 107 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel