Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.4, 2nd round

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 19:03:37 +0800

The following changes since commit 95993238b29b3f0f9a5eb9db84e0e38e5bfe76d8:

  ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_DRM_MSM (2019-10-14 21:27:47 +0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.4-2

for you to fetch changes up to 958c6014c64ef51e5f647d2de527c53e773c8a84:

  arm64: dts: imx8mn: fix compatible string for sdma (2019-10-28 20:17:59 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.4, 2nd round:
 - Get SNVS power key back to work for imx6-logicpd board. It was
   accidentally disabled by commit 770856f0da5d ("ARM: dts: imx6qdl:
   Enable SNVS power key according to board design").
 - Fix sparse warnings in IMX GPC driver by making the initializers
   in imx_gpc_domains C99 format.
 - Fix an interrupt storm coming from accelerometer on imx6qdl-sabreauto
   board. This is seen with upstream version U-Boot where pinctrl is not
   configured for the device.
 - Fix sdma device compatible string for i.MX8MM and i.MX8MN SoC.
 - Fix compatible of PCA9547 i2c-mux on LS1028A QDS board to get the
   device probed correctly.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6-logicpd: Re-enable SNVS power key

Ben Dooks (1):
      soc: imx: gpc: fix initialiser format

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-sabreauto: Fix storm of accelerometer interrupts

Shengjiu Wang (2):
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: fix compatible string for sdma
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: fix compatible string for sdma

Yuantian Tang (1):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: fix a compatible issue

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6-logicpd-baseboard.dtsi     | 4 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-sabreauto.dtsi          | 8 ++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-qds.dts | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi         | 6 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi         | 6 +++---
 drivers/soc/imx/gpc.c                             | 8 ++++----
 6 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel