Subject: [PATCH v7 0/2] Allwinner H6 Mali GPU support

From: Clément Péron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:07:40 +0100

Hi,

Proper iommu patches has been merged[0].

There is still work to do to make it works with panfrost
but all modules can be probed and removed smoothly.

These bindings could be used also for out-of-tree modules.

[0]: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-iommu/[email-masked]/

Change since v6:
 - Remove iommu patches
 - Rebase on 5.4-rc4

Clément Péron (2):
  arm64: dts: allwinner: Add ARM Mali GPU node for H6
  arm64: dts: allwinner: Add mali GPU supply for H6 boards

 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-beelink-gs1.dts   |  6 ++++++
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts    |  6 ++++++
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi.dtsi     |  6 ++++++
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-pine-h64.dts      |  6 ++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6.dtsi       | 14 ++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 38 insertions(+)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel