Subject: [PATCH 0/6] brcmstb_thermal updates for new processes

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:21:26 -0700

Hi,

This patch series contains a bug fix for the existing platforms and then
paves the way for adding support for Broadcom STB's latest chips in 16nm
processes, and finally updates the driver with pecularities introduced
with the 16nm, like the lack of interrupt notification from the HW.

Please queue up the first patch for -stable if you want, thanks!

Florian Fainelli (6):
  thermal: brcmstb_thermal: Do not use DT coefficients
  thermal: brcmstb_thermal: Prepare to support a different process
  dt-bindings: thermal: Define BCM7216 thermal sensor compatible
  thermal: brcmstb_thermal: Add 16nm process thermal parameters
  thermal: brcmstb_thermal: Restructure interrupt registration
  thermal: brcmstb_thermal: Register different ops per process

 .../bindings/thermal/brcm,avs-tmon.txt        |   8 +-
 drivers/thermal/broadcom/brcmstb_thermal.c    | 108 ++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel