Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] arm64: cpufeature: Enable Qualcomm Falkor/Kryo errata 1003

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 21:54:22 +0000

Hi,

[This is an automated email]

This commit has been processed because it contains a "Fixes:" tag,
fixing commit: cce360b54ce6c arm64: capabilities: Filter the entries based on a given mask.

The bot has tested the following trees: v5.3.8, v4.19.81, v4.14.151.

v5.3.8: Build OK!
v4.19.81: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    1e013d06120cb ("arm64: cpufeature: Rework ptr auth hwcaps using multi_entry_cap_matches")
    396244692232f ("arm64: preempt: Provide our own implementation of asm/preempt.h")
    5ffdfaedfa0ab ("arm64: mm: Support Common Not Private translations")
    6984eb47d5c1a ("arm64/cpufeature: detect pointer authentication")
    7503197562567 ("arm64: add basic pointer authentication support")
    880f7cc47265e ("arm64: cpu_errata: Remove ARM64_MISMATCHED_CACHE_LINE_SIZE")
    95b861a4a6d94 ("arm64: arch_timer: Add workaround for ARM erratum 1188873")
    a3dcea2c85129 ("arm64: capabilities: Merge duplicate entries for Qualcomm erratum 1003")
    bc84a2d106bea ("Merge branch 'kvm/cortex-a76-erratum-1165522' into aarch64/for-next/core")
    bd4fb6d270bc4 ("arm64: Add support for SB barrier and patch in over DSB; ISB sequences")
    c9460dcb06ee6 ("arm64: capabilities: Merge entries for ARM64_WORKAROUND_CLEAN_CACHE")
    e03a4e5bb7430 ("arm64: Add silicon-errata.txt entry for ARM erratum 1188873")
    f58cdf7e3cab3 ("arm64: capabilities: Merge duplicate Cavium erratum entries")

v4.14.151: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    05abb595bbacc ("arm64: Delay enabling hardware DBM feature")
    12eb369125abe ("arm64: cpufeature: Avoid warnings due to unused symbols")
    1e013d06120cb ("arm64: cpufeature: Rework ptr auth hwcaps using multi_entry_cap_matches")
    1fc5dce78ad15 ("arm64/sve: Low-level SVE architectural state manipulation functions")
    43994d824e844 ("arm64/sve: Detect SVE and activate runtime support")
    611a7bc74ed2d ("arm64: docs: describe ELF hwcaps")
    64c02720ea359 ("arm64: cpufeature: Detect CPU RAS Extentions")
    672365649ccac ("arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions")
    6ae4b6e057888 ("arm64: Add support for new control bits CTR_EL0.DIC and CTR_EL0.IDC")
    94ef7ecbdf6f7 ("arm64: fpsimd: Correctly annotate exception helpers called from asm")
    a257e02579e42 ("arm64/kernel: don't ban ADRP to work around Cortex-A53 erratum #843419")
    ba7d9233c2199 ("arm64: capabilities: Handle shared entries")
    bc0ee47603647 ("arm64/sve: Core task context handling")
    ca79acca27363 ("arm64/kernel: enable A53 erratum #8434319 handling at runtime")
    ddd25ad1fde84 ("arm64/sve: Kconfig update and conditional compilation support")

NOTE: The patch will not be queued to stable trees until it is upstream.

How should we proceed with this patch?

-- 
Thanks,
Sasha

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel