Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] arm64: Brahma-B53 erratum updates

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:47:22 -0700

Hi Will,

This patch series enable the Brahma-B53 CPU to be matched for the
ARM64_ERRATUM_845719 and ARM64_ERRATUM_843419 and while we are it, also
whitelists it for SSB and spectre v2.

The silicon-errata.rst document is updated accordingly, we unfortunately
do not have internal numbers tracking those errata.

Doug Berger (1):
  arm64: apply ARM64_ERRATUM_845719 workaround for Brahma-B53 core

Florian Fainelli (2):
  arm64: Brahma-B53 is SSB and spectre v2 safe
  arm64: apply ARM64_ERRATUM_843419 workaround for Brahma-B53 core

 Documentation/arm64/silicon-errata.rst |  5 ++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cputype.h       |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu_errata.c         | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
 3 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel