Subject: Re: [Patch v3 6/7] doc: keys: Document usage of TEE based Trusted Keys

From: Jarkko Sakkinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 23:47:45 +0200

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 07:28:42PM +0530, Sumit Garg wrote:
> Provide documentation for usage of TEE based Trusted Keys via existing
> user-space "keyctl" utility. Also, document various use-cases.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Sumit Garg <[email-masked]>

This is the most important commit in order for someone who don't deal
that much with ARM TEE to get right. Until this commit is right, I don't
unfortunately have much to say about other commits.

Instead of making disjoint islands, you should edit trusted-encrypted.rst
so that it describes commonalities and differences.

What the document currently describes is the usage model. It could be a
section of its own. In that you should describe first the common
parameters and separetely the backend specific parametrs.

>From kernel internals (there could be a section with this name)  the
document describe the key generation e.g. is the hardware used and how
it is used, is there salting with krng and so forth.

/Jarkko

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel