Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX clock changes for 5.5

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 19:08:57 +0800

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-clk-5.5

for you to fetch changes up to bceed71ba13116de4b1459c2c6db47d927b48e68:

  clk: imx: imx8mq: fix sys3_pll_out_sels (2019-11-04 09:10:49 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX clock changes for 5.5:
 - Make 1443X/1416X PLL clock structure common for reusing among i.MX8
   SoCs.
 - A couple of imx7ulp clock multiplexer option corrections.
 - Drop IMX7ULP_CLK_MIPI_PLL clock, as it's a MIPI DSI local clock and
   shouldn't be used externally.
 - Add VIDEO2_PLL clock for imx8mq which is needed by DCSS when high
   resolutions are used.
 - Add missing gate clock for pll1/2 fixed dividers on i.MX8 SoCs.
 - Register SYS_PLL1 and SYS_PLL2 as fixed clock rather than pll14xx
   type of clock.
 - Use imx_obtain_fixed_clk_hw() to simplify i.MX6/7/8 clock driver code
   a little bit.
 - One cosmetic change on clk-pll14xx code to make variables static.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anson Huang (4):
      clk: imx8mm: Move 1443X/1416X PLL clock structure to common place
      clk: imx8mn: Use common 1443X/1416X PLL clock structure
      clk: imx7ulp: Correct system clock source option #7
      clk: imx7ulp: Correct DDR clock mux options

Fancy Fang (1):
      clk: imx7ulp: do not export out IMX7ULP_CLK_MIPI_PLL clock

Laurentiu Palcu (1):
      clk: imx8mq: Add VIDEO2_PLL clock

Leonard Crestez (4):
      clk: imx: pll14xx: Fix quick switch of S/K parameter
      clk: imx8mq: Define gates for pll1/2 fixed dividers
      clk: imx8mm: Define gates for pll1/2 fixed dividers
      clk: imx8mn: Define gates for pll1/2 fixed dividers

Peng Fan (8):
      clk: imx: imx8mm: mark sys_pll1/2 as fixed clock
      clk: imx: imx8mn: mark sys_pll1/2 as fixed clock
      clk: imx: imx8mq: mark sys1/2_pll as fixed clock
      clk: imx: imx7d: use imx_obtain_fixed_clk_hw to simplify code
      clk: imx: imx6sll: use imx_obtain_fixed_clk_hw to simplify code
      clk: imx: imx6sx: use imx_obtain_fixed_clk_hw to simplify code
      clk: imx: imx6ul: use imx_obtain_fixed_clk_hw to simplify code
      clk: imx: imx8mq: fix sys3_pll_out_sels

YueHaibing (1):
      clk: imx: clk-pll14xx: Make two variables static

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx7ulp-clock.txt    |   1 -
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6sll.c                      |   8 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6sx.c                       |  12 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6ul.c                       |   8 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7d.c                        |   4 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7ulp.c                      |   9 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mm.c                       | 150 +++++++-------------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mn.c                       | 152 +++++++--------------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mq.c                       |  77 +++++++----
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-pll14xx.c                      |  72 +++++-----
 drivers/clk/imx/clk.h                              |   3 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx7ulp-clock.h          |   1 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mm-clock.h           |  19 ++-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.h           |  19 ++-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mq-clock.h           |  24 +++-
 15 files changed, 268 insertions(+), 291 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel