Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/6] ARM: versatile: move integrator/realview/vexpress to versatile

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:13:10 +0000

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 06:29:14PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> These are all fairly small platforms by now, and they are
> closely related. Just move them all into a single directory.
> 
> Cc: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Liviu Dudau <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>

Looks good to me, so for vexpress part:
Acked-by: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>

As Linus W requested, if you share a branch, I can give it a go on
Vexpress TC2.

--
Regards,
Sudeep

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel