Subject: [GIT PULL 2/2] ARM: samsung: S3C/Exynos for v5.5

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 18:59:02 +0100

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-soc-5.5

for you to fetch changes up to 4134b762eb133787273500101223e10728c154cd:

  ARM: exynos: Enable exynos-asv driver for ARCH_EXYNOS (2019-10-28 18:22:33 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung mach/soc changes for v5.5

1. Minor cleanups in S3C platforms,
2. Enable newly added EXYNOS_ASV (Adaptive Supply Voltage) driver.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (2):
      ARM: s3c: Rename s3c64xx_spi_setname() function
      ARM: s3c: Rename s5p_usb_phy functions

Sylwester Nawrocki (1):
      ARM: exynos: Enable exynos-asv driver for ARCH_EXYNOS

 arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig                 | 1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2416.c              | 2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2443.c              | 2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/spi-core.h             | 2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/setup-usb-phy.c        | 4 ++--
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/devs.c                 | 4 ++--
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/usb-phy.h | 4 ++--
 7 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel