Subject: [Patch v2 0/5] ARM: dts: dra7: add vpe nodes

From: Benoit Parrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:38:36 -0600

This patch series adds the needed clkctrl and ty-sysc nodes for VPE module.
We also document the VPE DT bindings.

Changes since v1:
- Added a patch to update the compatible in the driver
- Removed unnededed #cell #size properties
- Updated the compatible in dtsi to match binding
- Split off the clk code into its own patch
- Added device specific prefix
- Converted binding to dt schema

Benoit Parrot (5):
  dt-bindings: media: ti-vpe: Document VPE driver
  clk: ti: dra7: add vpe clkctrl data
  ARM: dts: dra7: add vpe clkctrl node
  ARM: dts: dra7: Add ti-sysc node for VPE
  media: ti-vpe: vpe: fix compatible to match bindings

 .../devicetree/bindings/media/ti,vpe.yaml     | 64 +++++++++++++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-l4.dtsi                | 28 +++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7xx-clocks.dtsi          | 18 +++++-
 drivers/clk/ti/clk-7xx.c                      |  6 ++
 drivers/media/platform/ti-vpe/vpe.c           |  2 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/dra7.h              | 10 +++
 7 files changed, 123 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/ti,vpe.yaml

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel