Subject: [Patch v2 03/10] ARM: OMAP: DRA7xx: Make CAM clock domain SWSUP only

From: Benoit Parrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:48:46 -0600

Both CAL and VIP rely on this clock domain. But CAL DPHY require
LVDSRX_96M_GFCLK to be active. When this domain is set to HWSUP the
LVDSRX_96M_GFCLK is on;y active when VIP1 clock is also active.  If only
CAL on DRA72x (which uses the VIP2 clkctrl) probes the CAM domain is
enabled but the LVDSRX_96M_GFCLK is left gated. Since LVDSRX_96M_GFCLK
is sourcing the input clock to the DPHY then actual frame capture cannot
start as the phy are inactive.

So we either have to also enabled VIP1 even if we don't intend on using
it or we need to set the CAM domain to use SWSUP only.

This patch implements the latter.

Signed-off-by: Benoit Parrot <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomains7xx_data.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomains7xx_data.c b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomains7xx_data.c
index 3068802824b7..27835c4d1aa9 100644
--- a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomains7xx_data.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomains7xx_data.c
@@ -606,7 +606,7 @@ static struct clockdomain cam_7xx_clkdm = {
 	.dep_bit	  = DRA7XX_CAM_STATDEP_SHIFT,
 	.wkdep_srcs	  = cam_wkup_sleep_deps,
 	.sleepdep_srcs	  = cam_wkup_sleep_deps,
-	.flags		  = CLKDM_CAN_HWSUP_SWSUP,
+	.flags		  = CLKDM_CAN_SWSUP,
 };
 
 static struct clockdomain l4per_7xx_clkdm = {
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel