Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: at91: DT for 5.5

From: Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 23:20:50 +0100

Arnd, Olof,

New i2c features for sama5d4 and sama5d2 xplained boards. A new kizbox
and a rework of the existing kizbox device trees.

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/at91/linux tags/at91-5.5-dt

for you to fetch changes up to e58ee34217246c34cd6bc9f129fb2dc3315ad27c:

  ARM: dts: at91: kizbox: use node labels (2019-11-07 00:38:15 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
AT91 DT for 5.5

 - New Overkiz Kizbox3 board
 - Rework of the other Kizbox device trees
 - New filters for i2c on sama5d4 and sama5d2

----------------------------------------------------------------
Eugen Hristev (3):
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d27_som1_ek: add mmc capabilities for SDMMC0
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2_xplained: add analog and digital filter for i2c
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d4_xplained: add digital filter for i2c

Kamel Bouhara (7):
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: add an rtc label for derived boards
      dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for Overkiz SAS
      dt-bindings: arm: at91: Document Kizbox3 HS board binding
      ARM: dts: at91: add Overkiz KIZBOX3 board
      dt-bindings: arm: at91: Document Kizbox2-2 board binding
      ARM: dts: at91: add a dts and dtsi file for kizbox2 based boards
      ARM: dts: at91: kizbox: use node labels

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.yaml        |  14 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml       |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   3 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox.dts                  | 172 +++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox2-2.dts               |  26 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox2-common.dtsi         | 258 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox2.dts                 | 244 ------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox3-hs.dts              | 309 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox3_common.dtsi         | 412 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-sama5d27_som1_ek.dts        |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-sama5d2_xplained.dts        |   6 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-sama5d4_xplained.dts        |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sama5d2.dtsi                     |   2 +-
 13 files changed, 1116 insertions(+), 334 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox2-2.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox2-common.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox2.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox3-hs.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox3_common.dtsi

-- 
Alexandre Belloni, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel