Subject: [PATCH 0/7] spi: zynq-qspi: Clarify and fix the chip selection

From: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:59:13 +0100

Hello,

While working on SPI-NOR support I figured the chip select handling of
the Zynq 7000 QSPI driver was not behaving as I would have
expected. While cheking out what was wrong I decided to clarify things
around so I did a bit of cleaning. The step-by-step changes are the
reason for patches [1-6]. This way, the last patch actually adding
support for both CS is much more understandable.

Thanks,
Miquèl

Miquel Raynal (7):
  spi: zynq-qspi: Anything else than CS0 is not supported yet
  spi: zynq-qspi: Keep the naming consistent across the driver
  spi: zynq-qspi: Keep the bitfields naming consistent
  spi: zynq-qspi: Enhance the Linear CFG bit definitions
  spi: zynq-qspi: Clarify the select chip function
  spi: zynq-qspi: Do the actual hardware initialization later in the
    probe
  spi: zynq-qspi: Support two chip selects

 drivers/spi/spi-zynq-qspi.c | 84 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 1 file changed, 51 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel