Subject: [PATCH 0/2] dts: ARM: add Tolino Shine 3 eBook reader

From: Andreas Kemnade <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 12:18:32 +0100

This adds a device tree for the Tolino Shine 3 eBook reader.
Name on mainboard is: 37NB-E60K00+4A4 and serials start with: E60K02
These boards are also found in the Kobo Clara HD eBook reader
but equipped with a i.MX6SLL processor.

It depends on the previously-accepted patch
ARM: dts: add Netronix E60K02 board common file

Andreas Kemnade (2):
  dt-bindings: arm: fsl: add compatible string for Tolino Shine 3
  ARM: dts: add devicetree entry for Tolino Shine 3

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.yaml |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sl-tolino-shine3.dts     | 326 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 328 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sl-tolino-shine3.dts

-- 
2.11.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel