Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] Improve KASLR diagnostics

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 16:19:59 +0000

This series provides diagnostics on boot for KASLR to improve usability
at runtime.

v3: Still mask the seed from FDT when disabling from the command line.
v2: Defer the print to a core_initcall() so we don't try and print
    before printk() can cope, covering other less common error cases as
    well and also an explicit message when KASLR is enabled.

Mark Brown (2):
  arm64: kaslr: Announce KASLR status on boot
  arm64: kaslr: Check command line before looking for a seed

 arch/arm64/kernel/kaslr.c | 44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 40 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel