Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] clk: tegra: Remove last remains of TEGRA210_CLK_SOR1_SRC

From: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 16:39:26 -0800

Quoting Thierry Reding (2019-10-16 05:59:15)
> From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
> 
> Later SoC generations implement this clock as SOR1_OUT. For consistency,
> the Tegra210 implementation was adapted to match the same name in commit
> 4d1dc4018573 ("dt-bindings: clock: tegra: Add sor1_out clock").
> 
> Clean up the remaining pieces by adopting the new name for the internal
> identifiers and remove the old alias. Note that since both SOR1_SRC and
> SOR1_OUT were referring to the same device tree clock ID, this does not
> break device tree ABI.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
> ---

Acked-by: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel