Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 10:25:06 -0800

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit 86ec2e1739aa1d6565888b4b2059fa47354e1a89:

  ARM: dts: stm32: relax qspi pins slew-rate for stm32mp157 (2019-10-25 08:18:23 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 002d3c65ee81a604430da61e20de7a5b32a0afd5:

  MAINTAINERS: update Cavium ThunderX2 maintainers (2019-11-06 07:43:19 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

A set of fixes that have trickled in over the last couple of weeks:

 - MAINTAINER update for Cavium/Marvell ThunderX2

 - stm32 tweaks to pinmux for Joystick/Camera, and RAM allocation for CAN
   interfaces

 - i.MX fixes for voltage regulator GPIO mappings, fixes voltage scaling
   issues

 - More i.MX fixes for various issues on i.MX eval boards: interrupt
   storm due to u-boot leaving pins in new states, fixing power button
   config, a couple of compatible-string corrections.

 - Powerdown and Suspend/Resume fixes for Allwinner A83-based tablets

 - A few documentation tweaks and a fix of a memory leak in the reset
   subsystem

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6-logicpd: Re-enable SNVS power key

Amelie Delaunay (2):
      ARM: dts: stm32: remove OV5640 pinctrl definition on stm32mp157c-ev1
      ARM: dts: stm32: change joystick pinctrl definition on stm32mp157c-ev1

Ben Dooks (1):
      soc: imx: gpc: fix initialiser format

Christophe Roullier (1):
      ARM: dts: stm32: Fix CAN RAM mapping on stm32mp157c

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-sabreauto: Fix storm of accelerometer interrupts

Jayachandran C (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update Cavium ThunderX2 maintainers

Kishon Vijay Abraham I (1):
      reset: Fix memory leak in reset_control_array_put()

Lucas Stach (1):
      arm64: dts: zii-ultra: fix ARM regulator GPIO handle

Olof Johansson (5):
      Merge tag 'reset-fixes-for-v5.5' of git://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-5.4-2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'sunxi-fixes-for-5.4-2' of https://git.kernel.org/.../sunxi/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-5.4-3' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'stm32-dt-for-v5.4-fixes-2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../atorgue/stm32 into arm/fixes

Ondrej Jirman (2):
      ARM: dts: sun8i-a83t-tbs-a711: Fix WiFi resume from suspend
      ARM: sunxi: Fix CPU powerdown on A83T

Patrice Chotard (1):
      ARM: dts: stm32: relax qspi pins slew-rate for stm32mp157

Philipp Zabel (4):
      reset: fix of_reset_simple_xlate kerneldoc comment
      reset: fix of_reset_control_get_count kerneldoc comment
      reset: fix reset_control_lookup kerneldoc comment
      reset: fix reset_control_get_exclusive kerneldoc comment

Randy Dunlap (1):
      reset: fix reset_control_ops kerneldoc comment

Shengjiu Wang (2):
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: fix compatible string for sdma
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: fix compatible string for sdma

Yuantian Tang (1):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: fix a compatible issue

 .mailmap                                            |  4 ++++
 MAINTAINERS                                         |  1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6-logicpd-baseboard.dtsi       |  4 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-sabreauto.dtsi            |  8 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157c-ev1.dts               | 13 ++-----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157c.dtsi                  |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a83t-tbs-a711.dts           |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-sunxi/mc_smp.c                        |  6 +++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-qds.dts   |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi           |  6 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi           |  6 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-zii-ultra.dtsi |  2 +-
 drivers/reset/core.c                                |  5 +++--
 drivers/soc/imx/gpc.c                               |  8 ++++----
 include/linux/reset-controller.h                    |  4 ++--
 include/linux/reset.h                               |  2 +-
 16 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel