Subject: [PATCH 0/7] arm64: dts: Initial RTD1395 and BPi-M4 support

From: Andreas Färber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 04:04:27 +0100

Hello,

This patch series adds initial Device Trees for Realtek RTD1395 SoC and
Banana Pi BPI-M4 SBC.

It is based on my RTD1195 series and James' pending RTD1619 DT bindings patch.

It starts with some refactorings to align the various SoCs and to demonstrate
to James what I meant with the r-bus node and GIC mask in RTD1619 DT v1 review.

RTD1395 family seems pretty similar to RTD1295 family, but allows for more RAM
and therefore uses #address-cells of 2 vs. 1, and it uses a different reserved
memory region for RPC. RTD1295 resets appear sufficiently compatible for now.

More details at:
https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:BananaPi_M4

Latest experimental patches at:
https://github.com/afaerber/linux/commits/rtd1295-next

Have a lot of fun!

Cheers,
Andreas

Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Cc: James Tai <[email-masked]>

Andreas Färber (7):
  arm64: dts: realtek: rtd129x: Fix GIC CPU masks for RTD1293
  arm64: dts: realtek: rtd129x: Use reserved-memory for RPC regions
  arm64: dts: realtek: rtd129x: Introduce r-bus
  ARM: dts: rtd1195: Fix GIC CPU mask
  ARM: dts: rtd1195: Introduce r-bus
  dt-bindings: arm: realtek: Add RTD1395 and Banana Pi BPI-M4
  arm64: dts: realtek: Add RTD1395 and BPi-M4

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/realtek.yaml |   6 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rtd1195.dtsi                     |  60 ++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/Makefile               |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd1293.dtsi           |  12 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd1295.dtsi           |  21 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd1296.dtsi           |   8 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd129x.dtsi           | 159 ++++++++++++---------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd1395-bpi-m4.dts     |  30 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd1395.dtsi           |  65 +++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd139x.dtsi           | 141 ++++++++++++++++++
 10 files changed, 387 insertions(+), 117 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd1395-bpi-m4.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd1395.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd139x.dtsi

-- 
2.16.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel