Subject: [PATCH v2 02/13] phy: usb: Get all drivers that use USB clks using correct enable/disable

From: Al Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 13:42:12 -0500

The BRCM USB Phy, ohci, ehci and xhci drivers all use the USB clocks
but not all drivers use the clk_prepare_enable/clk_disable_unprepare
versions to enable/disable the clocks. This change gets all drivers
using the prepare version.

Signed-off-by: Al Cooper <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-brcm-usb.c | 28 ++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-brcm-usb.c b/drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-brcm-usb.c
index f5c1f2983a1d..217e3702ef4e 100644
--- a/drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-brcm-usb.c
+++ b/drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-brcm-usb.c
@@ -74,8 +74,8 @@ static int brcm_usb_phy_init(struct phy *gphy)
 	 */
 	mutex_lock(&priv->mutex);
 	if (priv->init_count++ == 0) {
-		clk_enable(priv->usb_20_clk);
-		clk_enable(priv->usb_30_clk);
+		clk_prepare_enable(priv->usb_20_clk);
+		clk_prepare_enable(priv->usb_30_clk);
 		brcm_usb_init_common(&priv->ini);
 	}
 	mutex_unlock(&priv->mutex);
@@ -106,8 +106,8 @@ static int brcm_usb_phy_exit(struct phy *gphy)
 	mutex_lock(&priv->mutex);
 	if (--priv->init_count == 0) {
 		brcm_usb_uninit_common(&priv->ini);
-		clk_disable(priv->usb_20_clk);
-		clk_disable(priv->usb_30_clk);
+		clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_20_clk);
+		clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_30_clk);
 	}
 	mutex_unlock(&priv->mutex);
 	phy->inited = false;
@@ -360,8 +360,8 @@ static int brcm_usb_phy_probe(struct platform_device *pdev)
 	if (priv->has_eohci)
 		brcm_usb_uninit_eohci(&priv->ini);
 	brcm_usb_uninit_common(&priv->ini);
-	clk_disable(priv->usb_20_clk);
-	clk_disable(priv->usb_30_clk);
+	clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_20_clk);
+	clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_30_clk);
 
 	phy_provider = devm_of_phy_provider_register(dev, brcm_usb_phy_xlate);
 
@@ -381,8 +381,8 @@ static int brcm_usb_phy_suspend(struct device *dev)
 	struct brcm_usb_phy_data *priv = dev_get_drvdata(dev);
 
 	if (priv->init_count) {
-		clk_disable(priv->usb_20_clk);
-		clk_disable(priv->usb_30_clk);
+		clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_20_clk);
+		clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_30_clk);
 	}
 	return 0;
 }
@@ -391,8 +391,8 @@ static int brcm_usb_phy_resume(struct device *dev)
 {
 	struct brcm_usb_phy_data *priv = dev_get_drvdata(dev);
 
-	clk_enable(priv->usb_20_clk);
-	clk_enable(priv->usb_30_clk);
+	clk_prepare_enable(priv->usb_20_clk);
+	clk_prepare_enable(priv->usb_30_clk);
 	brcm_usb_init_ipp(&priv->ini);
 
 	/*
@@ -405,13 +405,13 @@ static int brcm_usb_phy_resume(struct device *dev)
 			brcm_usb_init_eohci(&priv->ini);
 		} else if (priv->has_eohci) {
 			brcm_usb_uninit_eohci(&priv->ini);
-			clk_disable(priv->usb_20_clk);
+			clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_20_clk);
 		}
 		if (priv->phys[BRCM_USB_PHY_3_0].inited) {
 			brcm_usb_init_xhci(&priv->ini);
 		} else if (priv->has_xhci) {
 			brcm_usb_uninit_xhci(&priv->ini);
-			clk_disable(priv->usb_30_clk);
+			clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_30_clk);
 		}
 	} else {
 		if (priv->has_xhci)
@@ -419,8 +419,8 @@ static int brcm_usb_phy_resume(struct device *dev)
 		if (priv->has_eohci)
 			brcm_usb_uninit_eohci(&priv->ini);
 		brcm_usb_uninit_common(&priv->ini);
-		clk_disable(priv->usb_20_clk);
-		clk_disable(priv->usb_30_clk);
+		clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_20_clk);
+		clk_disable_unprepare(priv->usb_30_clk);
 	}
 
 	return 0;
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel