Subject: Re: [GIT PULL v2] firmware: arm_scmi: fix for v5.5

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:31:58 +0000

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 03:34:52PM -0800, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 04:45:55PM +0000, Sudeep Holla wrote:
> > Hi ARM SoC Team,
> >
> > Stephen Rothwell reported issue[1] with fixes tag in the commit. I have
> > fixed the same and re-tagged it. Please drop the earlier PR and use
> > this one based on your preference(I am not sure if want to ignore or
> > fix it). Sorry for the silly mistake.
>
> Usually we don't re-merge once we pick something up, but in this case it's at
> the top of the branch so I did rebase with this version.
>

I understand, thanks. Sorry for the trouble.

> We should be running linters on the pull requests in patchwork so this is
> caught before we merge, it's on the todo list but not done yet.
>

I think even checkpatch reports such issues, I must have ignored it by
accident. I will be more careful in the future.

--
Regards,
Sudeep

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel