Subject: [RFC 0/5] ARM: dts: realtek: SB2 semaphores

From: Andreas Färber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 23:05:30 +0100

Hello,

This patch series implements hardware semaphores found in SB2 bridge.

Downstream BSP code assigns the same first semaphore to both CRT and Iso nodes,
which seems inefficient in light of nine semaphore registers and is therefore
deferred in this initial RFC.

This series is based on my syscon series [1].

Latest experimental patches at:
https://github.com/afaerber/linux/commits/rtd1295-next

Have a lot of fun!

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11269453/

Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cheng-Yu Lee <[email-masked]>

Andreas Färber (5):
  dt-bindings: hwlock: Add Realtek RTD1195 SB2
  hwspinlock: Add Realtek RTD1195 SB2
  ARM: dts: rtd1195: Add SB2 sem nodes
  arm64: dts: realtek: rtd129x: Add SB2 sem nodes
  arm64: dts: realtek: rtd139x: Add SB2 sem nodes

 .../bindings/hwlock/realtek,rtd1195-sb2-sem.yaml   |  42 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rtd1195.dtsi                     |  14 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd129x.dtsi           |  14 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/rtd139x.dtsi           |  14 +++
 drivers/hwspinlock/Kconfig                         |  11 +++
 drivers/hwspinlock/Makefile                        |   1 +
 drivers/hwspinlock/rtd1195_sb2_sem.c               | 101 +++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 197 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/hwlock/realtek,rtd1195-sb2-sem.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/hwspinlock/rtd1195_sb2_sem.c

-- 
2.16.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel