Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Amazon's Annapurna Labs Alpine v3 device-tree

From: Hanna Hawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 16:13:35 +0000

This series organize the Amazon's Annapurna Labs Alpine device tree
bindings, device tree folder and adds new device tree for Alpine v3.

Changes since v1:
-----------------
- Rename al,alpine DT binding to amazon,alpine
- Rename al folder to be amazon
- Update maintainers of amazon,alpine DT
- Add missing alpine-v2 DT binding
- Fix yaml schemas for alpine-v3-evp.dts:
	- #size-cells:0:0: 0 is not one of [1, 2]
	- arch-timer: interrupts: [[1, 13, 8, 1, 14, 8, 1, 11, 8, 1, 10,
	8]] is too short
- Change compatible string of alpine-v3-evp to amazon,al

Hanna Hawa (5):
  dt-bindings: arm: amazon: rename al,alpine DT binding to amazon,al
  arm64: dts: amazon: rename al folder to be amazon
  dt-bindings: arm: amazon: update maintainers of amazon,al DT bindings
  dt-bindings: arm: amazon: add missing alpine-v2 DT binding
  dt-bindings: arm: amazon: add Amazon Annapurna Labs Alpine V3

Ronen Krupnik (1):
  arm64: dts: amazon: add Amazon's Annapurna Labs Alpine v3 support

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/al,alpine.yaml    |  21 -
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/amazon,al.yaml    |  33 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/Makefile                  |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/{al => amazon}/Makefile   |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/{al => amazon}/alpine-v2-evp.dts |   0
 .../boot/dts/{al => amazon}/alpine-v2.dtsi    |   0
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amazon/alpine-v3-evp.dts  |  23 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amazon/alpine-v3.dtsi     | 371 ++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 430 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/al,alpine.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amazon,al.yaml
 rename arch/arm64/boot/dts/{al => amazon}/Makefile (64%)
 rename arch/arm64/boot/dts/{al => amazon}/alpine-v2-evp.dts (100%)
 rename arch/arm64/boot/dts/{al => amazon}/alpine-v2.dtsi (100%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amazon/alpine-v3-evp.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amazon/alpine-v3.dtsi

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel