Subject: Re: [v2 0/6] Add support for PCIe controller to work in endpoint mode on R-Car SoCs

From: Bjorn Helgaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 15:06:41 -0600

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 08:47:42AM +0000, Lad Prabhakar wrote:

> Lad, Prabhakar (6):
>   pci: pcie-rcar: preparation for adding endpoint support
>   pci: endpoint: add support to handle features of outbound memory
>   of: address: add support to parse PCI outbound-ranges
>   dt-bindings: PCI: rcar: Add bindings for R-Car PCIe endpoint
>     controller
>   pci: rcar: add support for rcar pcie controller in endpoint mode
>   misc: pci_endpoint_test: add device-id for RZ/G2E pcie controller

The next time you post this, please update the subject lines to match
existing conventions (capitalize "PCI", description is a complete
sentence starting with a capitalized verb, etc").  Run "git log
--online" on the file you're changing and make yours look the same.

  s/pci: /PCI: /
  s/pcie-rcar: /rcar: /
  s/pcie/PCIe/
  s/device-id/Device ID/

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel