Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Add support for Solidrun CEX7 platforms

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 12:40:42 +0000

Hi,

This series adds support for the Solidrun Clearfog CX and Honeycomb
platforms that various developers have access to.

v2: fix review comments.

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile             |   2 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-cex7.dtsi | 127 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-clearfog-cx.dts |  15 +++
 .../dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-clearfog-itx.dtsi    |  57 +++++++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-honeycomb.dts   |  15 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a.dtsi     |  10 ++
 6 files changed, 226 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-cex7.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-clearfog-cx.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-clearfog-itx.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-honeycomb.dts

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 12.1Mbps down 622kbps up
According to speedtest.net: 11.9Mbps down 500kbps up

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel