Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 13:53:20 -0800

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to e3992af1256a4fe0b83ac790d4caa58ff731609d:

  Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.5/soc-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes (2019-12-16 11:33:29 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

I didn't get a batch in this weekend, so here's what we queued up last
week and today.

 - A couple of defconfigs add back debugfs -- it used to be implicitly
 enabled through CONFIG_TRACING, but 0e4a459f56c32d3e ("tracing: Remove
 unnecessary DEBUG_FS dependency") removed that.

 - The rest are mostly minor fixlets of the usual kind; some DT tweaks,
 a headerfile refactor that needs a build fix now, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andreas Kemnade (1):
      ARM: dts: e60k02: fix power button

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      ARM: mmp: include the correct cputype.h

Christoph Niedermaier (1):
      ARM: imx: Correct ocotp id for serial number support of i.MX6ULL/ULZ SoCs

Florian Fainelli (4):
      ARM: dts: BCM5301X: Fix MDIO node address/size cells
      ARM: dts: Cygnus: Fix MDIO node address/size cells
      dt-bindings: reset: Fix brcmstb-reset example
      reset: brcmstb: Remove resource checks

Geert Uytterhoeven (3):
      reset: Fix {of,devm}_reset_control_array_get kerneldoc return types
      reset: Do not register resource data for missing resets
      ARM: shmobile: defconfig: Restore debugfs support

Grygorii Strashko (1):
      ARM: omap2plus_defconfig: enable NET_SWITCHDEV

H. Nikolaus Schaller (1):
      ARM: bcm: Add missing sentinel to bcm2711_compat[]

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Include Samsung SoC serial driver in Samsung SoC entry

Leonard Crestez (3):
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-evk: Fix peripheral regulator
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Explicitly restore CONFIG_DEBUG_FS
      ARM: imx: Fix boot crash if ocotp is not found

Lukasz Luba (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update Lukasz Luba's email address

Mans Rullgard (1):
      ARM: dts: am335x-sancloud-bbe: fix phy mode

Marek Szyprowski (1):
      ARM: exynos_defconfig: Restore debugfs support

Michael Walle (2):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: fix typo in TMU calibration data
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: fix reboot node

Nicolas Saenz Julienne (1):
      ARM: dts: bcm2711: fix soc's node dma-ranges

Olof Johansson (8):
      Merge tag 'vexpress-fixes-5.5' of git://git.kernel.org/.../sudeep.holla/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.5/devicetree-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'reset-fixes-for-v5.5-2' of git://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-5.5' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'omap-for-v5.5/fixes-rc1-signed' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'renesas-fixes-for-v5.5-tag1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../geert/renesas-devel into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'samsung-fixes-5.5' of https://git.kernel.org/.../krzk/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.5/soc-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes

Stefan Roese (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6ul: imx6ul-14x14-evk.dtsi: Fix SPI NOR probing

Stefan Wahren (1):
      ARM: dts: bcm283x: Fix critical trip point

Sudeep Holla (2):
      ARM: vexpress: Set-up shared OPP table instead of individual for each CPU
      cpufreq: vexpress-spc: Switch cpumask from topology core to OPP sharing

Tomi Valkeinen (1):
      ARM: dts: am437x-gp/epos-evm: fix panel compatible

Tony Lindgren (3):
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix missing force mstandby quirk handling
      ARM: omap2plus_defconfig: Add back DEBUG_FS
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix missing reset delay handling

 .mailmap                                           |  1 +
 .../bindings/reset/brcm,brcmstb-reset.txt          |  2 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                        |  3 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-sancloud-bbe.dts          |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-gp-evm.dts                |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dts               |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm-cygnus.dtsi                  |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2711.dtsi                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm283x.dtsi                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi                    |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/e60k02.dtsi                      |  5 ----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-14x14-evk.dtsi            | 28 ++++++++++++++++------
 arch/arm/configs/exynos_defconfig                  |  1 +
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v6_v7_defconfig               |  1 +
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig               |  4 +++-
 arch/arm/configs/shmobile_defconfig                |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-bcm/bcm2711.c                        |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/cpu.c                            |  8 ++++---
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa168.h                         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-vexpress/spc.c                       | 12 +++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a.dtsi     | 10 ++++++--
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                              |  7 +++++-
 drivers/cpufreq/vexpress-spc-cpufreq.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/reset/core.c                               | 10 ++++----
 drivers/reset/reset-brcmstb.c                      |  6 -----
 include/linux/platform_data/ti-sysc.h              |  1 +
 26 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel