Subject: [PATCH RESEND] regulator: axp20x: Fix AXP22x ELDO2 regulator enable bitmask

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:47:20 +0800

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

A copy-paste error was introduced when bitmasks were converted to
macros, incorrectly setting the enable bitmask for ELDO2 to the one
for ELDO1 for the AXP22x units.

Fix it by using the correct macro.

On affected boards, ELDO1 and/or ELDO2 are used to power the camera,
which is currently unsupported.

Fixes: db4a555f7c4c ("regulator: axp20x: use defines for masks")
Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
---

(Originally sent before v5.5-rc1 was tagged.)

Small fix. Patches [1] supporting the camera sensor interface on the
Allwinner R40 based BPI-M2U board depend on this at runtime to power on
the camera correctly.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-kernel/list/?series=217057

---
 drivers/regulator/axp20x-regulator.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/regulator/axp20x-regulator.c b/drivers/regulator/axp20x-regulator.c
index 989506bd90b1..fe369cba34fb 100644
--- a/drivers/regulator/axp20x-regulator.c
+++ b/drivers/regulator/axp20x-regulator.c
@@ -605,7 +605,7 @@ static const struct regulator_desc axp22x_regulators[] = {
 		 AXP22X_PWR_OUT_CTRL2, AXP22X_PWR_OUT_ELDO1_MASK),
 	AXP_DESC(AXP22X, ELDO2, "eldo2", "eldoin", 700, 3300, 100,
 		 AXP22X_ELDO2_V_OUT, AXP22X_ELDO2_V_OUT_MASK,
-		 AXP22X_PWR_OUT_CTRL2, AXP22X_PWR_OUT_ELDO1_MASK),
+		 AXP22X_PWR_OUT_CTRL2, AXP22X_PWR_OUT_ELDO2_MASK),
 	AXP_DESC(AXP22X, ELDO3, "eldo3", "eldoin", 700, 3300, 100,
 		 AXP22X_ELDO3_V_OUT, AXP22X_ELDO3_V_OUT_MASK,
 		 AXP22X_PWR_OUT_CTRL2, AXP22X_PWR_OUT_ELDO3_MASK),
-- 
2.24.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel