Subject: [GIT PULL] firmware: arm_scmi: updates for v5.6

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:29:56 +0000

Hi ARM SoC Team,

Please pull !

Regards,
Sudeep

-->8

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sudeep.holla/linux.git tags/scmi-updates-5.6

for you to fetch changes up to 729d3530a50417a88f3f485ba2dc88ff8adfeacb:

  drivers: firmware: scmi: Extend SCMI transport layer by trace events (2019-12-30 12:34:37 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM SCMI updates for v5.6

1. Addition of multiple device support per protocol to enable use of
   some procotols by multiple kernel subsystems simultaneously and
   corresponding updates to the existing scmi drivers
2. Addition of trace events around the scmi transfer code to measure
   any delays and capture anomalies that can also be used during
   investigation of some platform firmware related issues

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lukasz Luba (2):
      include: trace: Add SCMI header with trace events
      drivers: firmware: scmi: Extend SCMI transport layer by trace events

Sudeep Holla (11):
      firmware: arm_scmi: Add support for multiple device per protocol
      firmware: arm_scmi: Skip scmi mbox channel setup for addtional devices
      firmware: arm_scmi: Add names to scmi devices created
      firmware: arm_scmi: Add versions and identifier attributes using dev_groups
      firmware: arm_scmi: Match scmi device by both name and protocol id
      firmware: arm_scmi: Stash version in protocol init functions
      firmware: arm_scmi: Skip protocol initialisation for additional devices
      clk: scmi: Match scmi device by both name and protocol id
      cpufreq: scmi: Match scmi device by both name and protocol id
      hwmon: (scmi-hwmon) Match scmi device by both name and protocol id
      reset: reset-scmi: Match scmi device by both name and protocol id

 MAINTAINERS                                |   1 +
 drivers/clk/clk-scmi.c                     |   2 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/scmi-cpufreq.c             |   2 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/bus.c            |  29 +++++++-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/clock.c          |   2 +
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/common.h         |   2 +
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/driver.c         | 110 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/perf.c           |   2 +
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/power.c          |   2 +
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/reset.c          |   2 +
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/scmi_pm_domain.c |   2 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/sensors.c        |   2 +
 drivers/hwmon/scmi-hwmon.c                 |   2 +-
 drivers/reset/reset-scmi.c                 |   2 +-
 include/linux/scmi_protocol.h              |   5 +-
 include/trace/events/scmi.h                |  90 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 16 files changed, 245 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/trace/events/scmi.h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel