Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add initial support for iMX8MM power domain

From: Michael Trimarchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 17:31:33 +0100

Add some minimal support for imx8mm power domain. This let my usb otg2
to properly work in host mode. The patches and the description are
quite similar to iMX8MQ. I follow the same logic.

Michael Trimarchi (3):
  soc: imx: gpcv2: add support for i.MX8MM SoC
  irqchip/irq-imx-gpcv2: Add IRQCHIP_DECLARE for i.MX8MM compatible
  arm64: dts: imx8mm: properly describe IRQ hierarchy

 .../bindings/power/fsl,imx-gpcv2.txt          |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi     |  31 ++++-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-imx-gpcv2.c               |   2 +
 drivers/soc/imx/gpcv2.c                       | 110 ++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 145 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel