Subject: Re: LED backlight on Droid 4 and others

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 12:24:49 -0800

* Pavel Machek <[email-masked]> [200105 18:32]:
> Hi!
> 
> It would be good to get LED backlight to work in clean way for 5.6
> kernel.

I agree, this is badly needed for many devices.

> [If you have an idea what else is needed, it would be welcome; it
> works for me in development tree but not in tree I'd like to
> upstream.]

I have some version of these patches working with modified dts in my
droid4-pending-v5.4 branch git branch, maybe try to diff against that.

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel