Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Finish off the split page table prep work

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 15:28:44 +0000

Hi all,

Last merge window, I merged most of the split page table prep work from Robin
[1], but there were a few patches left pending some rework. I think Robin was
hoping to get that done for 5.5, but what with the holidays falling like they
did and other committments, I've ended up picked up the bits that were left
over.

I'm pretty limited with regards to SMMU hardware on which I can test this lot,
so I might have broken something.

Applies against for-joerg/arm-smmu/updates.

Will

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20191104202012.GN24909@willie-the-truck

Cc: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jordan Crouse <[email-masked]>

--->8

Robin Murphy (3):
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Rationalise TTBRn handling
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Rationalise TCR handling
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Prepare for TTBR1 usage

Will Deacon (5):
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Support non-coherent stage-2 page tables
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Ensure non-cacheable mappings are Outer
    Shareable
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Ensure ARM_64_LPAE_S2_TCR_RES1 is unsigned
  iommu/arm-smmu: Rename public #defines under ARM_SMMU_ namespace
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Rationalise VTCR handling

 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-impl.c      |   2 +-
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-v3.c        |  60 ++++----
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c           | 171 ++++++++++++----------
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.h           | 228 ++++++++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm-v7s.c |  23 ++-
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c     | 155 +++++++++-----------
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/iommu/ipmmu-vmsa.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/iommu/msm_iommu.c          |   4 +-
 drivers/iommu/mtk_iommu.c          |   4 +-
 drivers/iommu/qcom_iommu.c         |  25 ++--
 include/linux/io-pgtable.h         |  27 +++-
 12 files changed, 381 insertions(+), 322 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0.rc1.283.g88dfdc4193-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel