Subject: [GIT PULL 1/3] soc: samsung: Pull for v5.6

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 18:23:30 +0100

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-drivers-5.6

for you to fetch changes up to 0536309373e3e0e4c558f45dad272fcfb8b48fa9:

  memory: samsung: Rename Exynos to lowercase (2020-01-07 20:46:32 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung soc drivers changes for v5.6

1. Convert to managed (devm_x()) versions,
2. Cleanups (Samsung and Exynos names).

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (2):
      soc: samsung: Rename Samsung and Exynos to lowercase
      memory: samsung: Rename Exynos to lowercase

Yangtao Li (2):
      soc: samsung: exynos-pmu: Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource
      memory: samsung: exynos5422-dmc: Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource

 drivers/memory/samsung/Kconfig              |  2 +-
 drivers/memory/samsung/exynos-srom.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/memory/samsung/exynos5422-dmc.c     |  7 ++-----
 drivers/soc/samsung/Kconfig                 |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos-chipid.c         |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos-pmu.c            |  6 ++----
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos-pmu.h            |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos3250-pmu.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos4-pmu.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos5250-pmu.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos5420-pmu.c        |  2 +-
 include/linux/soc/samsung/exynos-pmu.h      |  2 +-
 include/linux/soc/samsung/exynos-regs-pmu.h | 16 ++++++++--------
 13 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel