Subject: [GIT PULL 3/3] ARM: samsung: Pull for v5.6

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 18:23:32 +0100

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-soc-5.6
`
for you to fetch changes up to 45984f0c70ccc03e09f97ee5d0749396547b6594:

  ARM: samsung: Rename Samsung and Exynos to lowercase (2020-01-07 20:44:22 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung mach/soc changes for v5.6

Cleanups (Samsung and Exynos names, Kconfig help text correction).

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (2):
      ARM: exynos: Correct the help text for platform Kconfig option
      ARM: samsung: Rename Samsung and Exynos to lowercase

 arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig                      | 36 +++++++++++------------
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/exynos.c                     |  4 +--
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/map.h           |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c                         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/smc.h                        |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/suspend.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Kconfig                     | 16 +++++-----
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/adc.c                       |  2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/devs.c                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/gpio-samsung.c              |  2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/samsung-time.h |  2 +-
 12 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel