Subject: [xlnx:master 95/163] htmldocs: include/linux/iio/iio.h:574: warning: Function parameter or member 'label' not described in 'iio_dev'

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:51:11 +0800

Hi Phil,

FYI, the error/warning still remains.

tree:   https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx master
head:   efb8afa6517cc706ac1a722ab5551984c15932b2
commit: a96220b2103e430e4b994218021e97a7ee3b82da [95/163] iio: core: Add optional symbolic label to device attributes
reproduce: make htmldocs

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
Reported-by: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

All warnings (new ones prefixed by >>):

   Warning: The Sphinx 'sphinx_rtd_theme' HTML theme was not found. Make sure you have the theme installed to produce pretty HTML output. Falling back to the default theme.
   Documentation/sphinx/kfigure.py:174: RemovedInSphinx20Warning: app.verbose() is now deprecated. Use sphinx.util.logging instead.
   app.verbose("kfigure: check installed tools ...")
   Documentation/sphinx/kfigure.py:182: RemovedInSphinx20Warning: app.warning() is now deprecated. Use sphinx.util.logging instead.
   app.warn("dot(1) not found, for better output quality install "
   WARNING: dot(1) not found, for better output quality install graphviz from http://www.graphviz.org
   Documentation/sphinx/kfigure.py:188: RemovedInSphinx20Warning: app.warning() is now deprecated. Use sphinx.util.logging instead.
   "convert(1) not found, for SVG to PDF conversion install "
   WARNING: convert(1) not found, for SVG to PDF conversion install ImageMagick (https://www.imagemagick.org)
   Documentation/sphinx/kerneldoc.py:93: RemovedInSphinx20Warning: app.verbose() is now deprecated. Use sphinx.util.logging instead.
   env.app.verbose('calling kernel-doc '%s'' % (" ".join(cmd)))
   Documentation/sphinx/kerneldoc.py:125: RemovedInSphinx20Warning: AutodocReporter is now deprecated. Use sphinx.util.docutils.switch_source_input() instead.
   self.state.memo.reporter = AutodocReporter(result, self.state.memo.reporter)
   include/linux/srcu.h:175: warning: Function parameter or member 'p' not described in 'srcu_dereference_notrace'
   include/linux/srcu.h:175: warning: Function parameter or member 'sp' not described in 'srcu_dereference_notrace'
   include/linux/gfp.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   include/linux/crypto.h:309: warning: Function parameter or member 'setkeytype' not described in 'blkcipher_alg'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.ibss' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.connect' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.keys' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.ie' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.ie_len' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.bssid' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.ssid' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.default_key' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.default_mgmt_key' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/cfg80211.h:4381: warning: Function parameter or member 'wext.prev_bssid_valid' not described in 'wireless_dev'
   include/net/mac80211.h:2328: warning: Function parameter or member 'radiotap_timestamp.units_pos' not described in 'ieee80211_hw'
   include/net/mac80211.h:2328: warning: Function parameter or member 'radiotap_timestamp.accuracy' not described in 'ieee80211_hw'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.rates' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.rts_cts_rate_idx' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.use_rts' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.use_cts_prot' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.short_preamble' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.skip_table' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.jiffies' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.vif' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.hw_key' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.flags' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'control.enqueue_time' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'ack' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'ack.cookie' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.rates' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.ack_signal' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.ampdu_ack_len' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.ampdu_len' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.antenna' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.tx_time' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.is_valid_ack_signal' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'status.status_driver_data' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'driver_rates' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'pad' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   include/net/mac80211.h:977: warning: Function parameter or member 'rate_driver_data' not described in 'ieee80211_tx_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'rx_stats_avg' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'rx_stats_avg.signal' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'rx_stats_avg.chain_signal' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.filtered' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.retry_failed' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.retry_count' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.lost_packets' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.last_tdls_pkt_time' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.msdu_retries' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.msdu_failed' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.last_ack' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.last_ack_signal' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.ack_signal_filled' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'status_stats.avg_ack_signal' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'tx_stats.packets' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'tx_stats.bytes' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'tx_stats.last_rate' not described in 'sta_info'
   net/mac80211/sta_info.h:588: warning: Function parameter or member 'tx_stats.msdu' not described in 'sta_info'
   include/linux/dma-buf.h:304: warning: Function parameter or member 'cb_excl.cb' not described in 'dma_buf'
   include/linux/dma-buf.h:304: warning: Function parameter or member 'cb_excl.poll' not described in 'dma_buf'
   include/linux/dma-buf.h:304: warning: Function parameter or member 'cb_excl.active' not described in 'dma_buf'
   include/linux/dma-buf.h:304: warning: Function parameter or member 'cb_shared.cb' not described in 'dma_buf'
   include/linux/dma-buf.h:304: warning: Function parameter or member 'cb_shared.poll' not described in 'dma_buf'
   include/linux/dma-buf.h:304: warning: Function parameter or member 'cb_shared.active' not described in 'dma_buf'
   include/linux/dma-fence-array.h:54: warning: Function parameter or member 'work' not described in 'dma_fence_array'
   include/linux/gpio/driver.h:149: warning: Function parameter or member 'request_key' not described in 'gpio_irq_chip'
>> include/linux/iio/iio.h:574: warning: Function parameter or member 'label' not described in 'iio_dev'
   include/linux/iio/hw-consumer.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   Error: Cannot open file drivers/uio/uio.c
   Error: Cannot open file drivers/uio/uio.c
   Documentation/sphinx/kerneldoc.py:103: RemovedInSphinx20Warning: app.warning() is now deprecated. Use sphinx.util.logging instead.
   env.app.warn('kernel-doc '%s' failed with return code %d' % (" ".join(cmd), p.returncode))
   include/linux/input/sparse-keymap.h:46: warning: Function parameter or member 'sw' not described in 'key_entry'
   drivers/pci/pci.c:218: warning: Excess function parameter 'p' description in 'pci_dev_str_match_path'
   include/linux/regulator/driver.h:227: warning: Function parameter or member 'resume' not described in 'regulator_ops'
   drivers/regulator/core.c:4479: warning: Excess function parameter 'state' description in 'regulator_suspend'
   arch/s390/include/asm/cio.h:245: warning: Function parameter or member 'esw.esw0' not described in 'irb'
   arch/s390/include/asm/cio.h:245: warning: Function parameter or member 'esw.esw1' not described in 'irb'
   arch/s390/include/asm/cio.h:245: warning: Function parameter or member 'esw.esw2' not described in 'irb'
   arch/s390/include/asm/cio.h:245: warning: Function parameter or member 'esw.esw3' not described in 'irb'
   arch/s390/include/asm/cio.h:245: warning: Function parameter or member 'esw.eadm' not described in 'irb'
   drivers/slimbus/stream.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/target/target_core_device.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/usb/dwc3/core.h:901: warning: Function parameter or member 'first_trb_index' not described in 'dwc3_request'
   drivers/usb/dwc3/core.h:1044: warning: bad line: a hibernation wakeup event
   drivers/usb/dwc3/core.h:1228: warning: Function parameter or member 'mask_phy_rst' not described in 'dwc3'
   drivers/usb/typec/bus.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/usb/typec/class.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   include/linux/w1.h:281: warning: Function parameter or member 'of_match_table' not described in 'w1_family'
   fs/direct-io.c:257: warning: Excess function parameter 'offset' description in 'dio_complete'
   fs/file_table.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   fs/libfs.c:477: warning: Excess function parameter 'available' description in 'simple_write_end'
   fs/posix_acl.c:646: warning: Function parameter or member 'inode' not described in 'posix_acl_update_mode'
   fs/posix_acl.c:646: warning: Function parameter or member 'mode_p' not described in 'posix_acl_update_mode'
   fs/posix_acl.c:646: warning: Function parameter or member 'acl' not described in 'posix_acl_update_mode'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:183: warning: Function parameter or member 'blockable' not described in 'amdgpu_mn_read_lock'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:254: warning: Function parameter or member 'blockable' not described in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_gfx'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:302: warning: Function parameter or member 'blockable' not described in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_hsa'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:3011: warning: Excess function parameter 'dev' description in 'amdgpu_vm_get_task_info'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:3012: warning: Function parameter or member 'adev' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_get_task_info'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:3012: warning: Excess function parameter 'dev' description in 'amdgpu_vm_get_task_info'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_pin' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_unpin' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_res_obj' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_get_sg_table' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_import_sg_table' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_vmap' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_vunmap' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:610: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_mmap' not described in 'drm_driver'
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vma.h:49: warning: cannot understand function prototype: 'struct i915_vma '
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vma.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_fwif.h:553: warning: cannot understand function prototype: 'struct guc_log_buffer_state '
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   include/media/v4l2-subdev.h:726: warning: Function parameter or member 'get_routing' not described in 'v4l2_subdev_pad_ops'
   include/media/v4l2-subdev.h:726: warning: Function parameter or member 'set_routing' not described in 'v4l2_subdev_pad_ops'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'dev_scratch' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'list' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'ip_defrag_offset' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'skb_mstamp' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member '__cloned_offset' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'head_frag' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member '__pkt_type_offset' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'encapsulation' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'encap_hdr_csum' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'csum_valid' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'csum_complete_sw' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'csum_level' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'inner_protocol_type' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'remcsum_offload' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'offload_fwd_mark' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'offload_mr_fwd_mark' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'sender_cpu' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'reserved_tailroom' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:860: warning: Function parameter or member 'inner_ipproto' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_addrpair' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_portpair' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_ipv6only' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_net_refcnt' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_v6_daddr' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_v6_rcv_saddr' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_cookie' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_listener' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_tw_dr' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_rcv_wnd' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_tw_rcv_nxt' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_backlog.rmem_alloc' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_backlog.len' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_backlog.head' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_backlog.tail' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_wq_raw' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'tcp_rtx_queue' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_route_forced_caps' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_txtime_report_errors' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:509: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_validate_xmit_skb' not described in 'sock'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'adj_list.upper' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'adj_list.lower' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'gso_partial_features' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'switchdev_ops' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'l3mdev_ops' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'xfrmdev_ops' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'tlsdev_ops' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'name_assign_type' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'ieee802154_ptr' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'mpls_ptr' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'xdp_prog' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'gro_flush_timeout' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2021: warning: Function parameter or member 'nf_hooks_ingress' not described in 'net_device'

vim +574 include/linux/iio/iio.h

1612244f8a70da drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-12-05  485  
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  486  /**
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  487   * struct iio_dev - industrial I/O device
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  488   * @id:			[INTERN] used to identify device internally
63b19547cc3d96 include/linux/iio/iio.h   Jonathan Cameron   2017-07-23  489   * @driver_module:	[INTERN] used to make it harder to undercut users
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  490   * @modes:		[DRIVER] operating modes supported by device
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  491   * @currentmode:	[DRIVER] current operating mode
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  492   * @dev:		[DRIVER] device structure, should be assigned a parent
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  493   *			and owner
5aa9618896e0ba drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-08-30  494   * @event_interface:	[INTERN] event chrdevs associated with interrupt lines
14555b14455f9a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-21  495   * @buffer:		[DRIVER] any buffer present
84b36ce5f79c01 include/linux/iio/iio.h   Jonathan Cameron   2012-06-30  496   * @buffer_list:	[INTERN] list of all buffers currently attached
420fe2e9471518 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-21  497   * @scan_bytes:		[INTERN] num bytes captured to be fed to buffer demux
0118de7b4c04cb include/linux/iio/iio.h   Daniel Baluta      2016-02-08  498   * @mlock:		[DRIVER] lock used to prevent simultaneous device state
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  499   *			changes
e5c003ae82865c drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2010-05-04  500   * @available_scan_masks: [DRIVER] optional array of allowed bitmasks
32b5eecab0f2d6 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  501   * @masklength:		[INTERN] the length of the mask established from
32b5eecab0f2d6 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  502   *			channels
959d2952d124f0 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-12-05  503   * @active_scan_mask:	[INTERN] union of all scan masks requested by buffers
fd6487f8439f78 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-21  504   * @scan_timestamp:	[INTERN] set if any buffers have requested timestamp
f1264809eb7fe4 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-21  505   * @scan_index_timestamp:[INTERN] cache of the index to the timestamp
14555b14455f9a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-21  506   * @trig:		[INTERN] current device trigger (buffer modes)
f00fd7ae4f409a include/linux/iio/iio.h   Jonathan Corbet    2017-07-30  507   * @trig_readonly:	[INTERN] mark the current trigger immutable
25985edcedea63 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Lucas De Marchi    2011-03-30  508   * @pollfunc:		[DRIVER] function run on trigger being received
735ad074ffa72c include/linux/iio/iio.h   Vladimir Barinov   2015-08-20  509   * @pollfunc_event:	[DRIVER] function run on events trigger being received
1d892719e70e47 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  510   * @channels:		[DRIVER] channel specification structure table
1787948873fd2c include/linux/iio/iio.h   Peter Meerwald     2012-06-12  511   * @num_channels:	[DRIVER] number of channels specified in @channels.
1d892719e70e47 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  512   * @channel_attr_list:	[INTERN] keep track of automatically created channel
1a25e5928e5ff7 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-08-30  513   *			attributes
26d25ae3f0d8ff drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  514   * @chan_attr_group:	[INTERN] group for all attrs in base directory
1d892719e70e47 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  515   * @name:		[DRIVER] name of the device.
1a25e5928e5ff7 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-08-30  516   * @info:		[DRIVER] callbacks and constant info from driver
bc2b7dab629a51 include/linux/iio/iio.h   Gregor Boirie      2016-03-09  517   * @clock_id:		[INTERN] timestamping clock posix identifier
ac917a81117ce0 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-02-15  518   * @info_exist_lock:	[INTERN] lock to prevent use during removal
ecbf20ca95546f drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-10  519   * @setup_ops:		[DRIVER] callbacks to call before and after buffer
ecbf20ca95546f drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-10  520   *			enable/disable
1a25e5928e5ff7 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-08-30  521   * @chrdev:		[INTERN] associated character device
26d25ae3f0d8ff drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  522   * @groups:		[INTERN] attribute groups
26d25ae3f0d8ff drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  523   * @groupcounter:	[INTERN] index of next attribute group
bb01443e2cdad4 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Lars-Peter Clausen 2011-12-19  524   * @flags:		[INTERN] file ops related flags including busy flag.
e553f182d55bd2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-03-01  525   * @debugfs_dentry:	[INTERN] device specific debugfs dentry.
e553f182d55bd2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-03-01  526   * @cached_reg_addr:	[INTERN] cached register address for debugfs reads.
e553f182d55bd2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-03-01  527   */
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  528  struct iio_dev {
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  529  	int				id;
63b19547cc3d96 include/linux/iio/iio.h   Jonathan Cameron   2017-07-23  530  	struct module			*driver_module;
4024bc73b1d1d8 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-08-12  531  
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  532  	int				modes;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  533  	int				currentmode;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  534  	struct device			dev;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  535  
5aa9618896e0ba drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-08-30  536  	struct iio_event_interface	*event_interface;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  537  
14555b14455f9a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-21  538  	struct iio_buffer		*buffer;
84b36ce5f79c01 include/linux/iio/iio.h   Jonathan Cameron   2012-06-30  539  	struct list_head		buffer_list;
420fe2e9471518 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-21  540  	int				scan_bytes;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  541  	struct mutex			mlock;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  542  
cd4361c7e2e077 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-02-22  543  	const unsigned long		*available_scan_masks;
32b5eecab0f2d6 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  544  	unsigned			masklength;
cd4361c7e2e077 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-02-22  545  	const unsigned long		*active_scan_mask;
fd6487f8439f78 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-21  546  	bool				scan_timestamp;
f1264809eb7fe4 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-04-21  547  	unsigned			scan_index_timestamp;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  548  	struct iio_trigger		*trig;
c8cdf70890d89c include/linux/iio/iio.h   Matt Ranostay      2016-09-02  549  	bool				trig_readonly;
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  550  	struct iio_poll_func		*pollfunc;
735ad074ffa72c include/linux/iio/iio.h   Vladimir Barinov   2015-08-20  551  	struct iio_poll_func		*pollfunc_event;
1d892719e70e47 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  552  
1d892719e70e47 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  553  	struct iio_chan_spec const	*channels;
1d892719e70e47 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  554  	int				num_channels;
1d892719e70e47 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  555  
6fe8135fccd66a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  556  	struct list_head		channel_attr_list;
26d25ae3f0d8ff drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  557  	struct attribute_group		chan_attr_group;
1b732888d83f71 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  558  	const char			*name;
a96220b2103e43 include/linux/iio/iio.h   Phil Reid          2019-08-27  559  	const char			*label;
6fe8135fccd66a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-05-18  560  	const struct iio_info		*info;
bc2b7dab629a51 include/linux/iio/iio.h   Gregor Boirie      2016-03-09  561  	clockid_t			clock_id;
ac917a81117ce0 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2012-02-15  562  	struct mutex			info_exist_lock;
1612244f8a70da drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-12-05  563  	const struct iio_buffer_setup_ops	*setup_ops;
1aa042783251c2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-08-30  564  	struct cdev			chrdev;
26d25ae3f0d8ff drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  565  #define IIO_MAX_GROUPS 6
26d25ae3f0d8ff drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  566  	const struct attribute_group	*groups[IIO_MAX_GROUPS + 1];
26d25ae3f0d8ff drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2011-09-02  567  	int				groupcounter;
bb01443e2cdad4 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Lars-Peter Clausen 2011-12-19  568  
bb01443e2cdad4 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Lars-Peter Clausen 2011-12-19  569  	unsigned long			flags;
e553f182d55bd2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-03-01  570  #if defined(CONFIG_DEBUG_FS)
e553f182d55bd2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-03-01  571  	struct dentry			*debugfs_dentry;
e553f182d55bd2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-03-01  572  	unsigned			cached_reg_addr;
e553f182d55bd2 drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Michael Hennerich  2012-03-01  573  #endif
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18 @574  };
847ec80bbaa76a drivers/staging/iio/iio.h Jonathan Cameron   2009-08-18  575  

:::::: The code at line 574 was first introduced by commit
:::::: 847ec80bbaa76aae41062d6802cea9c1b2289f14 Staging: IIO: core support for device registration and management

:::::: TO: Jonathan Cameron <[email-masked]>
:::::: CC: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                 Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/hyperkitty/list/[email-masked] Intel Corporation
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel