Subject: [GIT PULL 4/6] i.MX device tree update for 5.6

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:40:04 +0800

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-dt-5.6

for you to fetch changes up to 9a820b55817011f53771e6bfebae5fe059f0a534:

  ARM: dts: imx: Add GW5912 board support (2020-01-12 14:22:35 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX device tree update for 5.6:

 - New board support: i.MX6SL based Tolino Shine 3 eBook reader,
   i.MX7ULP Embedded Artists COM Board, i.MX6Q/DL based Gateworks
   Ventana Boards.
 - A couple of series from Andrey Smirnov to enhance i.MX6 RDU2 and
   VF610 ZII boards.
 - Add revision in board compatible string for imx6sx-sdb-reva and
   imx7d-sdb-reva board.
 - A fixup on imx6sl-tolino-shine3 board to remove incorrect power
   supply assignment.
 - Set initial buck regulator modes explicitly for phycore-imx6 board,
   so that a wrong initial mode set by bootloader does not interfere.
 - Add Add LCD support for imx7d-pico board.
 - A couple of patches from Michael Grzeschik to enhance USB Host
   support on i.MX25.
 - A couple of patches from Michael Trimarchi to remove duplicate
   Ethernet PHY reset properties on imx6qdl-icore and switch to
   phy-handle.
 - A couple of changes to add extirq node support on LS1021A SoC and
   make use of it on the LS1021A-TSN board.
 - A few random device additions and improvements on various boards.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6q-logicpd: Enable ili2117a Touchscreen

Andreas Kemnade (2):
      ARM: dts: add devicetree entry for Tolino Shine 3
      ARM: dts: imx6sll: add PXP module

Andrey Smirnov (6):
      ARM: dts: imx6: rdu2: Add node for UCS1002 USB charger chip
      ARM: dts: imx6: rdu2: Disable WP for USDHC2 and USDHC3
      ARM: dts: imx6: rdu2: Limit USBH1 to Full Speed
      ARM: dts: vf610-zii-dev-rev-b: Drop redundant I2C properties
      ARM: dts: vf610-zii-scu4-aib: Use generic names for DT nodes
      ARM: dts: vf610-zii-scu4-aib: Add node for switch watchdog

Anson Huang (3):
      ARM: dts: imx6sx-sdb-reva: Add revision in board compatible string
      ARM: dts: imx7d-sdb-reva: Add revision in board compatible string
      ARM: dts: imx6sl-tolino-shine3: Remove incorrect power supply assignment

Christoph Fritz (1):
      ARM: dts: phycore-imx6: set buck regulator modes explicitly

Fabio Estevam (6):
      ARM: dts: e60k02: Pass the memory unit address
      ARM: dts: imx7ulp-com: Add initial support for i.MX7UP COM board
      ARM: dts: imx51-babbage: Fix the DVI output description
      ARM: dts: imx7: Unify temp-grade and speed-grade nodes
      ARM: dts: imx7d-pico: Add LCD support
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-14x14-evk: Pass the "broken-cd" property

Marco Felsch (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6: phycore-som: add pmic onkey device

Michael Grzeschik (2):
      ARM: dts: imx25: consolidate properties of usbhost1 in dtsi file
      ARM: dts: imx25: describe maximum speed of internal usbhost port1 phy

Michael Trimarchi (2):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-icore-1.5: Remove duplicate phy reset methods
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-icore: Add fec phy-handle

Peter Chen (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7s: Add power domain for imx7d HSIC

Philippe Schenker (1):
      ARM: dts: colibri-imx6ull: correct wrong pinmuxing and add comments

Rasmus Villemoes (1):
      ARM: dts: ls1021a: add node describing external interrupt lines

Robert Jones (3):
      ARM: dts: imx: Add GW5907 board support
      ARM: dts: imx: Add GW5913 board support
      ARM: dts: imx: Add GW5912 board support

Stefan Agner (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-apalis: mux HDMI CEC pin

Tim Harvey (1):
      ARM: dts: imx: Add GW5910 board support

Vladimir Oltean (1):
      ARM: dts: ls1021a-tsn: Use interrupts for the SGMII PHYs

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |  10 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/e60k02.dtsi                      |   3 +-
 .../boot/dts/imx25-eukrea-mbimxsd25-baseboard.dts  |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx25-pdk.dts                    |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx25.dtsi                       |   3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-babbage.dts                |  64 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5907.dts                |  14 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5910.dts                |  14 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5912.dts                |  13 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5913.dts                |  14 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5907.dts                 |  14 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5910.dts                 |  14 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5912.dts                 |  13 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5913.dts                 |  14 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-logicpd.dts                |  10 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-apalis.dtsi              |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5907.dtsi              | 399 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5910.dtsi              | 491 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5912.dtsi              | 461 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5913.dtsi              | 348 +++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-icore-1.5.dtsi           |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-icore.dtsi               |  15 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-phytec-phycore-som.dtsi  |   9 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-zii-rdu2.dtsi            |  84 +++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sl-tolino-shine3.dts         | 322 ++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sll.dtsi                     |   9 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb-reva.dts              |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-14x14-evk.dtsi            |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-colibri.dtsi             | 188 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-pico.dtsi                  |  90 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-sdb-reva.dts               |   3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d.dtsi                       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7s.dtsi                       |  16 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp-com.dts                  |  79 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a-tsn.dts                  |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a.dtsi                     |  19 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-dev-rev-b.dts          |  10 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-scu4-aib.dts           |  29 +-
 38 files changed, 2618 insertions(+), 170 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5907.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5910.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5912.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-gw5913.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5907.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5910.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5912.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5913.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5907.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5910.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5912.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw5913.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sl-tolino-shine3.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp-com.dts

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel