Subject: [PATCH v2 1/2] dt-bindings: tpm-tis-mmio: add compatible string for SynQuacer TPM

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:16:46 +0100

Add a compatible string for the SynQuacer TPM to the binding for a
TPM exposed via a memory mapped TIS frame. The MMIO window behaves
slightly differently on this hardware, so it requires its own
identifier.

Cc: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/security/tpm/tpm_tis_mmio.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/security/tpm/tpm_tis_mmio.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/security/tpm/tpm_tis_mmio.txt
index 7c6304426da1..b604c8688dc8 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/security/tpm/tpm_tis_mmio.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/security/tpm/tpm_tis_mmio.txt
@@ -12,6 +12,7 @@ Required properties:
 - compatible: should contain a string below for the chip, followed by
               "tcg,tpm-tis-mmio". Valid chip strings are:
 	          * "atmel,at97sc3204"
+		  * "socionext,synquacer-tpm-mmio"
 - reg: The location of the MMIO registers, should be at least 0x5000 bytes
 - interrupts: An optional interrupt indicating command completion.
 
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel