Subject: [PATCH 0/2] A couple of cleanups on top of for-next/e0pd

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:28:58 +0000

Hi Mark,

I've queued the E0PD patches for 5.6 (thanks!), but in reading them a
final time I noticed a couple of cleanups that I think we can make to
kaslr_requires_kpti(). I don't have a TX1 to test them on, but I think
the logic is sound.

Please take a look, as I'd like to queue these on top.

Thanks.

Will

Cc: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suzuki K Poulose <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>

--->8

Will Deacon (2):
  arm64: Simplify early check for broken TX1 when KASLR is enabled
  arm64: Use register field helper in kaslr_requires_kpti()

 arch/arm64/kernel/cpufeature.c | 21 +++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0.rc1.283.g88dfdc4193-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel