Subject: Re: [PATCH RESEND 0/3] Some improvements for SIRF hwspinlock

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:17:03 -0800

On Tue 07 Jan 19:23 PST 2020, Baolin Wang wrote:

> This patch set did some improvements for the SIRF hwspinlock driver,
> including changing to use devm_xxx APIs and removing some redundant
> pm runtime functions.
> 

Thanks for resending the three series' Baolin! I've applied this as
well.

Regards,
Bjorn

> Baolin Wang (3):
>   hwspinlock: sirf: Change to use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
>   hwspinlock: sirf: Remove redundant PM runtime functions
>   hwspinlock: sirf: Use devm_hwspin_lock_register() to register hwlock
>     controller
> 
>  drivers/hwspinlock/sirf_hwspinlock.c |   46 ++++++----------------------------
>  1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
> 
> -- 
> 1.7.9.5
> 

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel