Subject: Re: [PATCH V4] firmware: arm_scmi: Make scmi core independent of the transport type

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 15:17:56 +0000

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 04:57:11PM +0530, Viresh Kumar wrote:

[...]
>
> Still it looks strange that the warning comes only after my patch :)
>

Yes indeed, I spent some time last evening and hopefully close, will
continue later today.

> Should I send V5 (fixed few comments after reviews) now ?

May be wait until tomorrow ? I will try to review as I try to debug the
warning.

--
Regards,
Sudeep

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel