Subject: Re: [PATCH] drivers base/arch_topology: Remove 'struct sched_domain' forward declaration

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 15:48:55 +0000

On Fri, Feb 07, 2020 at 12:49:13PM +0100, Dietmar Eggemann wrote:
> The sched domain pointer argument from topology_get_freq_scale() and
> topology_get_cpu_scale() got removed by commit 7673c8a4c75d
> ("sched/cpufreq: Remove arch_scale_freq_capacity()'s 'sd' parameter")
> and commit 8ec59c0f5f49 ("sched/topology: Remove unused 'sd' parameter
> from arch_scale_cpu_capacity()").
>
> So the 'struct sched_domain' forward declaration is no longer needed.
> Remove it.
>
> W/o the sched domain pointer argument the storage class and inline
> definition as well as the return type, function name and parameter list
> fit all into one line.

Looks simple and good to me. I don't want to ask you split the patch as
$subject indicates only one of the 2 changes in the patch. I am fine with
it as it but if anyone else shout for that, go for the split.

Either way,

Reviewed-by: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>

You have not added Greg who generally picks up the patch. Can you repost
with him in cc and my reviewed-by so that he can pick it up.

--
Regards,
Sudeep

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel