Subject: [PATCHv1 0/2] Add FSYS2 power domain for MMC driver

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 12:02:35 +0000

This patches add the power domain for MMC driver,
but somehow the suspend/resume feature is broken
so any input on how to fix this.

Also on similar lines I tried to add power domain
FSYS for usb3 and usb2 nodes but this time
it failed to load the kernel, so how can I reslove
this issue.

-Anand

Anand Moon (2):
  ARM: dts: exynos: Add FSYS2 power domain to Exynos542x
  clk: samsung: exynos542x: Move FSYS2 subsystem clocks to its sub-CMU

 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi    | 10 ++++++++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5420.c | 24 +++++++++++++++++++++---
 2 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel