Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:49:10 -0800

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 3bf3c9744694803bd2d6f0ee70a6369b980530fd:

  bus: moxtet: fix potential stack buffer overflow (2020-02-15 10:33:19 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

A handful of fixes that have come in since the merge window:

 - Fix of PCI interrupt map on arm64 fast model (SW emulator)

 - Fixlet for sound on ST platforms and a small cleanup of deprecated DT properties

 - A stack buffer overflow fix for moxtet

 - Fuse driver build fix for Tegra194

 - A few config updates to turn on new drivers merged this cycle

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jagan Teki (1):
      arm64: defconfig: Enable DRM_SUN6I_DSI

Krzysztof Kozlowski (2):
      ARM: npcm: Bring back GPIOLIB support
      ARM: configs: Cleanup old Kconfig options

Kuninori Morimoto (1):
      ARM: dts: sti: fixup sound frame-inversion for stihxxx-b2120.dtsi

Marc Zyngier (1):
      arm64: dts: fast models: Fix FVP PCI interrupt-map property

Marek Behún (1):
      bus: moxtet: fix potential stack buffer overflow

Nicolas Saenz Julienne (1):
      arm64: defconfig: Set bcm2835-dma as built-in

Olof Johansson (6):
      Merge tag 'juno-fix-5.6' of git://git.kernel.org/.../sudeep.holla/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'v5.6-rc1' into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'sunxi-config64-for-5.6-2' of https://git.kernel.org/.../sunxi/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'sunxi-config-for-5.6-2' of https://git.kernel.org/.../sunxi/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.6/defconfig-arm64-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'sti-dt-for-5.7-round1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../pchotard/sti into arm/fixes

Patrice Chotard (1):
      ARM: dts: sti: Remove deprecated snps PHY properties for stih410-b2260

Thierry Reding (1):
      soc/tegra: fuse: Fix build with Tegra194 configuration

Yangtao Li (2):
      ARM: sunxi: Enable CONFIG_SUN8I_THERMAL
      arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_SUN8I_THERMAL

 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih410-b2260.dts       | 3 ---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stihxxx-b2120.dtsi      | 2 +-
 arch/arm/configs/am200epdkit_defconfig    | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/axm55xx_defconfig        | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/clps711x_defconfig       | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/cns3420vb_defconfig      | 2 +-
 arch/arm/configs/colibri_pxa300_defconfig | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/collie_defconfig         | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/davinci_all_defconfig    | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/efm32_defconfig          | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/ep93xx_defconfig         | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/eseries_pxa_defconfig    | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/ezx_defconfig            | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/h3600_defconfig          | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/h5000_defconfig          | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/imote2_defconfig         | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v4_v5_defconfig      | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/lpc18xx_defconfig        | 4 ----
 arch/arm/configs/magician_defconfig       | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/moxart_defconfig         | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/mxs_defconfig            | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/omap1_defconfig          | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/palmz72_defconfig        | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/pcm027_defconfig         | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/pleb_defconfig           | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/realview_defconfig       | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/sama5_defconfig          | 3 ---
 arch/arm/configs/stm32_defconfig          | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/sunxi_defconfig          | 1 +
 arch/arm/configs/u300_defconfig           | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/vexpress_defconfig       | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/viper_defconfig          | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/zeus_defconfig           | 2 --
 arch/arm/configs/zx_defconfig             | 1 -
 arch/arm/mach-npcm/Kconfig                | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/fvp-base-revc.dts | 8 ++++----
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig              | 4 +++-
 drivers/bus/moxtet.c                      | 2 +-
 drivers/soc/tegra/fuse/fuse-tegra30.c     | 3 ++-
 39 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel