Subject: [PATCH 00/18] arm64: Modernize assembly annotations

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 19:58:24 +0000

In an effort to clarify and simplify the annotation of assembly functions
in the kernel new macros have been introduced. These replace ENTRY and
ENDPROC and also add a new annotation for static functions which previously
had no ENTRY equivalent.

This series collects together all the currently pending patches relating
updating the arm64 architecture code to use the modern macros.

Mark Brown (18):
  arm64: crypto: Modernize some extra assembly annotations
  arm64: crypto: Modernize names for AES function macros
  arm64: entry: Annotate vector table and handlers as code
  arm64: entry: Annotate ret_from_fork as code
  arm64: entry: Additional annotation conversions for entry.S
  arm64: entry-ftrace.S: Convert to modern annotations for assembly
    functions
  arm64: ftrace: Correct annotation of ftrace_caller assembly
  arm64: ftrace: Modernise annotation of return_to_handler
  arm64: head.S: Convert to modern annotations for assembly functions
  arm64: head: Annotate stext and preserve_boot_args as code
  arm64: kernel: Convert to modern annotations for assembly data
  arm64: kernel: Convert to modern annotations for assembly functions
  arm64: kvm: Annotate assembly using modern annoations
  arm64: kvm: Modernize annotation for __bp_harden_hyp_vecs
  arm64: kvm: Modernize __smccc_workaround_1_smc_start annotations
  arm64: sdei: Annotate SDEI entry points using new style annotations
  arm64: vdso: Convert to modern assembler annotations
  arm64: vdso32: Convert to modern assembler annotations

 arch/arm64/crypto/aes-ce.S                    |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/crypto/aes-modes.S                 |  48 ++++----
 arch/arm64/crypto/aes-neon.S                  |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/crypto/ghash-ce-core.S             |  16 +--
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_asm.h              |   4 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_mmu.h              |   9 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/mmu.h                  |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu-reset.S                 |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu_errata.c                |  16 ++-
 arch/arm64/kernel/efi-entry.S                 |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/efi-rt-wrapper.S            |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/entry-fpsimd.S              |  20 +--
 arch/arm64/kernel/entry-ftrace.S              |  48 ++++----
 arch/arm64/kernel/entry.S                     | 115 +++++++++---------
 arch/arm64/kernel/head.S                      |  73 +++++------
 arch/arm64/kernel/hibernate-asm.S             |  16 +--
 arch/arm64/kernel/hyp-stub.S                  |  20 +--
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/kprobes_trampoline.S |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/reloc_test_syms.S           |  44 +++----
 arch/arm64/kernel/relocate_kernel.S           |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/sleep.S                     |  12 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/smccc-call.S                |   8 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/vdso/sigreturn.S            |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/vdso32/sigreturn.S          |  23 ++--
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp-init.S                     |   8 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp.S                          |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/fpsimd.S                   |   8 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/hyp-entry.S                |  27 ++--
 28 files changed, 280 insertions(+), 275 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel