Subject: Re: [PATCH] backlight: add led-backlight driver

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 00:54:40 +0100

Hi!

> > > If you guys instead want me to pick these both into my fixes
> > > branch, just let me know and I'll do the explaining why these
> > > are needed as fixes. Basically we no longer have a way to enable
> > > the LCD backlight for droid4 manually starting with v5.6-rc1
> > > unlike earlier.
> > 
> > If you are willing to do that, it looks like good solution from my
> > point of view.
> 
> OK. I'll apply them but won't push out yet in case Lee is already
> applying the driver change..
> 
> Pavel, care to ack the dts patch?

It looks okay to me (but did not test it yet).

Acked-by: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
									Pavel

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel