Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 10/18] net/alteon: Properly report FW version

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:53:03 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

The acenic driver assigns FW version in driver version field,
as part of cleanup driver version, set FW version properly.

Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/alteon/acenic.c | 5 ++---
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/alteon/acenic.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/alteon/acenic.c
index f366faf88eee..5d192d551623 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/alteon/acenic.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/alteon/acenic.c
@@ -2699,9 +2699,8 @@ static void ace_get_drvinfo(struct net_device *dev,
 	struct ace_private *ap = netdev_priv(dev);

 	strlcpy(info->driver, "acenic", sizeof(info->driver));
-	snprintf(info->version, sizeof(info->version), "%i.%i.%i",
-		 ap->firmware_major, ap->firmware_minor,
-		 ap->firmware_fix);
+	snprintf(info->fw_version, sizeof(info->version), "%i.%i.%i",
+		 ap->firmware_major, ap->firmware_minor, ap->firmware_fix);

 	if (ap->pdev)
 		strlcpy(info->bus_info, pci_name(ap->pdev),
--
2.24.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel