Subject: Re: [PATCH] docs: dt: fix several broken doc references

From: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:45:44 +0100

Hi Mauro,

Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]> wrote on Sun, 23 Feb
2020 09:59:53 +0100:

> There are several DT doc references that require manual fixes.
> I found 3 cases fixed on this patch:
> 
> 	- directory named "binding/" instead of "bindings/";
> 	- .txt to .yaml renames;
> 	- file renames (still on txt format);
> 
> Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../devicetree/bindings/mtd/cadence-nand-controller.txt       | 2 +-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/net/brcm,bcm7445-switch-v4.0.txt      | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/st,stm32-sai.txt      | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/st,stm32-spdifrx.txt  | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/st,stm32-spi.yaml       | 2 +-
>  MAINTAINERS                                                   | 4 ++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/net/wireless/siliabs,wfx.txt          | 2 +-
>  7 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

For the Cadence file,

Reviewed-by: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
Miquèl

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel