Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.6

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:03:35 +0800

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.6

for you to fetch changes up to f10e58a5d20e1cf3a39a842da92c9dd0c3c23849:

  soc: imx-scu: Align imx sc msg structs to 4 (2020-02-24 15:29:43 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.6:

 - Build v7_cpu_resume() unconditionally to fix system hang in case that
   suspend is disabled but cpuidle support is enabled.
 - Drop unexisting Ethernet PHY device from imx8qxp-mek board.
 - Fix SRAM compatible strings on imx6dl-colibri-eval-v3 board.
 - Fix imx-scu driver to make sure that all messages words are written
   sequentially.
 - A series from Leonard Crestez to fix i.MX SC API users, having all
   messages aligned on 4 bytes.
 - Fix eMMC supply for phycore-som board.
 - Drop bogus frequency setting from imx7-colibri SD/MMC device, so that
   HS200 mode starts working and delivers better performance.
 - Fix opp-supported-hw for i.MX7D to get consumer and industrial parts
   work with correct frequency settings.
 - Restore MDIO compatible to the correct one for LS1021A SoC.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ahmad Fatoum (1):
      ARM: imx: build v7_cpu_resume() unconditionally

Fabio Estevam (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8qxp-mek: Remove unexisting Ethernet PHY

Johan Hovold (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6dl-colibri-eval-v3: fix sram compatible properties

Leonard Crestez (5):
      firmware: imx: scu: Ensure sequential TX
      firmware: imx: misc: Align imx sc msg structs to 4
      firmware: imx: scu-pd: Align imx sc msg structs to 4
      firmware: imx: Align imx_sc_msg_req_cpu_start to 4
      soc: imx-scu: Align imx sc msg structs to 4

Marco Felsch (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6: phycore-som: fix emmc supply

Oleksandr Suvorov (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7-colibri: Fix frequency for sd/mmc

Peng Fan (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7d: fix opp-supported-hw

Vladimir Oltean (1):
      ARM: dts: ls1021a: Restore MDIO compatible to gianfar

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-colibri-eval-v3.dts      |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-phytec-phycore-som.dtsi |  1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7-colibri.dtsi               |  1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d.dtsi                      |  6 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a.dtsi                    |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/Makefile                        |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-imx/common.h                        |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/resume-imx6.S                   | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-imx/suspend-imx6.S                  | 14 ------------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp-mek.dts     |  5 -----
 drivers/firmware/imx/imx-scu.c                    | 27 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/firmware/imx/misc.c                       |  8 +++----
 drivers/firmware/imx/scu-pd.c                     |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/imx/soc-imx-scu.c                     |  2 +-
 14 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/resume-imx6.S

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel