Subject: Re: [PATCH RESEND v3 14/15] arm64: dts: imx: add imx8qm mek support

From: Oliver Graute <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:07:55 +0100

On 17/11/19, Dong Aisheng wrote:
> The i.MX8QuadMax is a Dual (2x) Cortex-A72 and Quad (4x) Cortex-A53
> proccessor with powerful graphic and multimedia features.
> This patch adds i.MX8QuadMax MEK board support.
> 
> Note that MX8QM needs a special workaround for TLB flush due to a SoC
> errata, otherwise there may be random crash if enable both clusters of
> A72 and A53. As the errata workaround is still not in mainline, so we
> disable A72 cluster first for MX8QM MEK.

can you point me to the errata workaround patch for the MMU/TLB Coherency
issue? I observe the same issue here with another imx8qm board.

Best Regards,

Oliver

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel