Subject: [GIT PULL] KVM/arm fixes for 5.6

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 23:52:18 +0000

Paolo,

This is a small update containing a number of fixes, the most important ones
making sure we force the inlining of any helper that gets used by the EL2 code
(James identified that some bad things happen with CLang and the Shadow Call
Stack extention).

Please pull,

	M.

The following changes since commit 4a267aa707953a9a73d1f5dc7f894dd9024a92be:

  KVM: arm64: Treat emulated TVAL TimerValue as a signed 32-bit integer (2020-01-28 13:09:31 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvmarm/kvmarm.git tags/kvmarm-fixes-5.6-1

for you to fetch changes up to e43f1331e2ef913b8c566920c9af75e0ccdd1d3f:

  arm64: Ask the compiler to __always_inline functions used by KVM at HYP (2020-02-22 11:01:47 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
KVM/arm fixes for 5.6, take #1

- Fix compilation on 32bit
- Move  VHE guest entry/exit into the VHE-specific entry code
- Make sure all functions called by the non-VHE HYP code is tagged as __always_inline

----------------------------------------------------------------
James Morse (3):
      KVM: arm64: Ask the compiler to __always_inline functions used at HYP
      KVM: arm64: Define our own swab32() to avoid a uapi static inline
      arm64: Ask the compiler to __always_inline functions used by KVM at HYP

Jeremy Cline (1):
      KVM: arm/arm64: Fix up includes for trace.h

Mark Rutland (1):
      kvm: arm/arm64: Fold VHE entry/exit work into kvm_vcpu_run_vhe()

 arch/arm/include/asm/kvm_host.h          |  3 --
 arch/arm64/include/asm/arch_gicv3.h      |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cache.h           |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cacheflush.h      |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cpufeature.h      | 10 +++----
 arch/arm64/include/asm/io.h              |  4 +--
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_emulate.h     | 48 ++++++++++++++++----------------
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_host.h        | 32 ---------------------
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_hyp.h         |  7 +++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_mmu.h         |  3 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/virt.h            |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/switch.c              | 39 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/vgic-v2-cpuif-proxy.c |  4 +--
 virt/kvm/arm/arm.c                       |  2 --
 virt/kvm/arm/trace.h                     |  1 +
 15 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 77 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel