Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM/arm64: dts: Rename SMB bus to just bus

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:39:25 +0000

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 12:09:56PM +0100, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Discussing the YAML validation schema with the DT maintainers
> it came out that a bus named "smb@80000000" is not really
> accepted, and the schema was written to name the static memory
> bus just "bus@80000000".
> 
> This change is necessary for the schema to kick in and validate
> these device trees, else the schema gets ignored.
> 
> Cc: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
> ---
> Hi Sudeep, if you agree I can merge this patch with the bunch
> of new YAML schemas, I can also split it if you prefer that.

LGTM,

Acked-by: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>

Let me know if you want me to pick for some reasons.
You may have to split this anyways IIUC as (ARM)-SoC guys pull
ARM and arm64 separately.

--
Regards,
Sudeep

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel